Programme of study
Your course is made up of a number of elements, which combined make a programme of study. These elements include:
- Your substantial A level qualifications
- Work experience (if desired)
- GCSE English/mathematics (if required)
- Tutorial time and study skills.
We are very proud to be working with Team Dudley to offer a fantastic sports development programme which gives you the chance to study and pursue your sporting interests at the same time.
Through Team Dudley Sport, you can:
- Receive specialised coaching and training
- Compete regionally and nationally in Association of College (AOC) tournaments
- Attend trials for regional and national squads.
Dudley Sixth is holding an Open Day on Saturday 14th March 2020 for school leavers wishing to study A levels at our A level centre on Ednam Road. We will be open from 10 am to 2 pm for year 11 students, their parents and friends to look around and find out more about the […]