To provide a good basis for business, science, computing or engineering.
You will require a grade 6 in mathematics at higher level, in addition to the general entry requirements.
- Algebra and functions
- Coordinate geometry
- Sequences and series
- Exponentials and logarithms
- Statistical sampling
- Data presentation and interpretation
- Statistical distributions
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Quantities and units in mechanics, kinematics, forces and Newton’s Laws.
All of the year one topics plus numerical methods and moments.
You will be assessed by a series of external examinations.
For each module, Dudley Sixth will loan the recommended textbooks. Scientific calculators are required.
Higher Education or employment.