Become a Student Ambassador
As an official student ambassador, you’ll join a team of friendly and enthusiastic students who are the face and voice of Dudley Sixth.
You’ll help us represent and promote our sixth form to future students by supporting a variety of activities and events. As well as being a positive role model, you’ll be expected to communicate what life is like as a student and encourage them to pursue their educational aspirations by applying to your area of study.
You’ll be supported in your role and gain skills that will be of great value throughout your life and future career. To thank you for your hard work, you’ll be able to take advantage of an exciting range of rewards available to you.
Find out more in our helpful FAQs below.
- Be a current student studying on a course with us
- Be flexible and willing to occasionally work on weekends and evenings
- Meet some or all of the desired personal qualities
- Helping at open events throughout the year
- Guiding future students and their parents/carers on a college tour
- Create content for college social media channels e.g creating your own videos and photos
- Visiting schools to talk to future students about your experiences at college
- Engaging in sixth form marketing and recruitment campaigns
- Supporting the production of advertising content for the website, prospectus and social media
- Taking part in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion activities such as events or extracurricular tasks.
- Be friendly and enthusiastic
- Have great communication skills
- Be proactive and engaging
- Be punctual and reliable
- Able to take initiative
- Receive shopping vouchers to thank you for your hard work
- Build your confidence and improve your communication skills
- Enhance your CV and UCAS application
- Get a professional reference for future employment
- Gain practical experience in customer service, marketing and events management
- Make great connections and meet new people